Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kayleigh and Sean's Save the Date Postcard

This project was a lot of fun. The couple asked for a simple and elegant solution for their "Save the Date" postcards utilizing gold, silver and gray with black and white photography.


This solution features the font Sugarbush. I added a fun swirl in the background that mimicked the font. I applied a photo filter for special effect.


Here is a classic look using the fonts Felix Titling and Savoye Let Plain. I added an elegant diamond pattern to the background.


Another fun design with the font Sugarbush and a pretty repetitive texture.


Have Heart Regular is the featured font here.


I chose to include this option because the photo really showed off their eyes! The classic font Roseround is used, and a pretty lace background was added for interest.


Here is the design my clients chose. Again, we have the font Roseround along with a pretty flourish for interest.




1 comment: